Project Management, Communications, Facilitation & Coaching
Nice things people have said:
– Phil George, Chair, National Theatre Wales.
‘Lesa is innovative, rigorous, communicates superbly and has excellent people skills. She has an extraordinary ability to bring together cutting edge practice in online and ‘viral’ communication with more ‘traditional’ insights into networks on the ground in localities. It is delightful and illuminating to work with her’.
– Lucy Davies (formerly Executive Producer National Theatre Wales) now Executive Director, Royal Court Theatre, London.
‘I cannot recommend Lesa highly enough – rigorous, insightful, dedicated, imaginative, inspiring. A wonderful colleague and asset, she hugely influenced and shaped the start of National Theatre Wales and has been an invaluable critical friend ever since’.
– Mark Babych, Artistic Director, Hull Truck Theatre.
‘Lesa is one of my most impressive and visionary colleagues who inspires everyone she works with. Her attention to detail, clear sightedness and passionate support for artists and colleagues makes her a joy to work with. Completely trustworthy and talented, I cannot recommend her work highly enough and a nice person to boot!’
– Tamsin Valentino, Client Services Manager, Uniform.
‘As Communications Consultant for a new theatre in Corby, Lesa was absolutely central to the strategy and process for creating the theatre’s brand. Lesa thinks strategically with a mind for creativity, which makes her a great person to work with! She clearly gives her all to any project she’s working on, is approachable and very organised’.
– Julia Turpin (formerly Executive Director, Quarantine & Producer, IOU) now Executive Director, LeftcoastUK.
‘Lesa ran a session with us on how to develop a new website for Quarantine. In a limited amount of time, Lesa helped us think about the overall strategic approach to our online communications as well as leaving us with a practical action plan to implement over the next year. I can honestly say it was one of the most effective and productive sessions I have spent with a consultant’.
– Bev Morton, Clore Short Course Co-Facilitator and Director, The Art of Possibility.
‘Lesa is really open, works intuitively and intelligently and her enthusiasm is infectious for everyone’.
– Simon Bedford, Executive Producer, Hoipolloi.
‘Lesa’s openness and ability to carefully reflect back what I’ve shared with her has really enabled me to explore in great depth issues that challenge me. Over the period she coached me, I’ve certainly felt a strong progression in my learning and approach to leadership’.
– Julia Twomlow, Facilitator, Clore Leadership Programme and Director, The Leach Pottery.
‘I have worked with Lesa on many occasions in her capacity as a coach and facilitator. She is incredibly conscientious and insightful, with great integrity and attention to detail. She’s also really GOOD FUN!’
– Fiona Cameron, Manager, Courses and Events, Clore Leadership Programme.
‘Lesa has worked on Clore Short Course programmes since 2009. Her warm and welcoming persona combined with her ability to be incredibly perceptive makes her an expert coach. It is evident that she loves what she does, relishes presenting herself and others with challenges and is passionate about learning and development’.
– Peter Fender, Economic Infrastructure Development Manager, Economy & Culture, Lincolnshire County Council.
‘Lesa’s international communications strategy for Bathing Beauties: Art Meets Architecture on the Lincolnshire Coast achieved a record 10,000 visitors when it launched in 2006 and worldwide media coverage for the region’.